Dreams allow us to see the coming attractions of our lives!
By taking the time to write down your dreams, you are signalling to your subconscious mind to give you more guidance. Know that you are the best interpreter of your dreams.
As you record your dreams and interpretations into your Dream The Answer Journal, insights will be revealed. Many “ah ha” moments can happen when you take the time to write things down.
- Pose a question to yourself, allow a daydream to arrive and then record it
- Write down your goals and any thoughts / intuitions around that
- Gather together your stickers and washi tapes and decorate as you go
- A dream diary – write down your dreams and then your interpretation
- Use some Stick-On Index Tab Dividers for each section you create.
Available in hardcover also. See photos below.