Dream the Answer ~ DREAM DIARY JOURNAL
Write down the divine intuition you receive.
It consists of 201 pages with a glossy cover. Mostly lined pages with some room for doodling.
Ideas for using this journal:
- Pose a question to yourself, allow a daydream to arrive and then record it
- Write down your goals and any thoughts / intuitions around that
- Gather together your stickers and washi tapes and decorate as you go
- A dream diary – write down your dreams and then your interpretation
- Use some Stick-On Index Tab Dividers for each section you create.
Note: Makes a great gift!
Consider yourself journal ready with this handy size – 6 by 9″. Every third page has – Dream The Answer – at the bottom. It is a reminder and can be coloured in!
Know you can ask and receive answers from your dreams and daydreams.
Remember – you are the best interpreter of your dreams. Often in journaling about our insights the messages become crystal clear!
This is the first journal in the bE jOURNAL rEADY series.
Click on images below for enlargement.