Dream the Answer ~ DREAM DIARY JOURNAL
Write down the divine intuition you receive.
It consists of 201 pages with a glossy cover. Mostly lined pages with some room for doodling.
Ideas for using this journal:
- Pose a question to yourself, allow a daydream to arrive and then record it
- Write down your goals and any thoughts / intuitions around that
- Gather together your stickers and washi tapes and decorate as you go
- A dream diary – write down your dreams and then your interpretation
- Use some Stick-On Index Tab Dividers for each section you create.
Note: Makes a great gift!
Consider yourself journal ready with this handy size – 6 by 9″. Every third page has – Dream The Answer – at the bottom. It is a reminder and can be coloured in!
Know you can ask and receive answers from your dreams and daydreams.
Remember – you are the best interpreter of your dreams. Often in journaling about our insights the messages become crystal clear!