This is a process I have developed called #paranormalwriting. Plan your characters and plot using the templates provided.
When writing about one of the main characters (Connie Stone) in Bewitched by Atlantis: The Butterfly Mask – an amazing idea flowed in. I had trouble containing my excitement as I wrote about it. Here it is! Use these divination tools to assist you in planning your novel.
- Use Oracle, Tarot or regular playing cards to create characters and scenes
- Create card layouts (an example layout for each card placement – see diagram below)
- Create character sheets to fill in
- Shuffle the cards and choose according to your template(s)
- Write down or record via audio/video what you have discovered
- Repeat as many times as you like
Note: As you do this, more questions will arise that you will want answers to. For example, I may have chosen a card that shows me that my character has addiction issues. I then want to know the cause of the issue. The next card chosen reveals the core issue as abandonment.
These are templates to use from the eBook – “How to Write Fiction the Paranormal Way” (set to be published in May 2018)
$5.77 USD Get these templates for free with Coupon Code: PAR101
Go here – PARANORMAL FICTION WRITING
The templates that come with this kit are:
* Character Templates
* Blank Card Template (to create your own spreads)
* Paranormal Instructions
Printable 8.5×11 inch PDF pages
Namaste ~ Seann Vinyasa-Billson