When writing about one of the main characters (Connie Stone) in Bewitched by Atlantis: The Butterfly Mask – an amazing idea flowed in. I had trouble containing my excitement as I wrote about it. Here it is!
- Use Oracle, Tarot or regular playing cards to create characters and scenes
- Create card layouts (an example layout for each card placement – see diagram below)
- Create character sheets to fill in
- Shuffle the cards and choose according to your template(s)
- Write down or record via audio/video what you have discovered
- Repeat as many times as you like
Note: As you do this, more questions will arise that you will want answers to. For example, I may have chosen a card that shows me that my character has addiction issues. I then want to know the cause of the issue. The next card chosen reveals the core issue as abandonment.
Fiction Writing using Oracle Cards
Mini Course on “How to Write Fiction the Paranormal Way” by Seann Vinyasa-Billson – Use divination tools to assist you in planning your novel. $5.77 USD
Instant Download Includes:
mp3 recording (6.59 minutes)
Printable 8.5×11 inch PDF pages
The templates that come with this kit are:
* Character Templates
* Blank Card Template (to create your own spreads)
* Paranormal Instructions
This is a process I have developed called “Intuitive Writing”. Plan your characters and plot using the templates provided.